Sunday, April 26, 2009

I go to college and storm a castle.

I woke up Saturday morning to more rain, but figured I'd make the best of it.  Trinity College is located in down-town Dublin, just a few blocks from my hostel.  I decided to go check it out.  As soon as you step on campus you leave the hectic city behind.  Here's a few pictures:






I headed back to the hostel and took a nap.  Woke up around three to a change in the weather.


I grabbed the camera and headed to Malahide via the commuter train.  I went to check out the Malahide Castle and surrounding grounds, which are really beautiful.  These pictures don't really do it justice.




And finally, houses in the Malahide town center.  I dig the colors.


Tomorrow I leave for Spain.  Hoping for a little more sun before then, but I doubt it will happen.  We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home