Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Clearing the Slate

If I'm good at one thing in this world it's procrastination. It's late November and I'm posting pictures that were taken in July or August. Oh well, we all must do what we're good at.

Sustenpass, on the way to Interlaken to eat delicious Mexican food with excellent people.


Even the sheep are synchronized in Switzerland.


For the most part I'm really not a fan of religion, but goddamnit if those christians don't build some cool shit.


I finally managed to get my lazy ass into the high mountains for a little solo backpacking trip.


My neighbor.


I woke up in the morning to find the trail full of the craziest ice crystals I've ever seen.


The view from my back deck in the evening.


And a few shots from the canyons.





A great finish to a great season in CH. I'm already looking forward to returning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I think you need to update your profile! JJ

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home