Sunday, January 02, 2011

Redemption

As per my usual fashion, I've been completely remiss in documenting my travels in a timely manner. Here, finally, is photographic evidence that I am, in fact, dwelling on the Indian subcontinent.

My transportation to work every morning (the bus, not the cow):


Our office:

The bungee platform:


and from below:


Looking down from the top:


Why we're here:


Looking across the river from my house:


And looking down river:


Royal Enfield, the Harley of India:


First ride on the new bike:


Indian schoolbus (sorry for the blurry photo):


This temple is guarded by both lions and elephants, must be extra holy:


The only view I've gotten so far of the real mountains:


After my last post I'm sure there were those who were worried my body would be found surrounded by empty bottles of whiskey and sleeping tablets. I assure you that I am in fact having a good time and despite the occasional hangover am in good (ok, decent) mental and physical condition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home