Monday, July 11, 2011

India in pictures.

I did a fairly poor job of taking pictures in India, considering I was there for five months. I did manage to get a few before I left though. So here's a quick look at life my there.

At work on the bungee bridge:

Toby, also hard at work:


Hanging out in the office eating toasties. Mmmmmm.


The jump staff. Ajay, Roopa, Sudir, Vinay, and Sudesh:


The village of Devprayag, official start of the holy Ganga:


My beautifully decorated room:


Need random shit? We got it:


Typical Indian scene, two dudes hugging eachother on the back of a bike while weaving around cows, carts, people, etc.:


Italain Food's anyone?:


You get used to these guys, but you still hope they don't shit on you or steal your food:


Try getting this close to a bull in Spain and see what happens:


Wait, you want me to go out there...in that?:


Sudesh, stoked to be in the cart:


Putting the finishing touches on our canyon swing cables (aka. Toby's nightmare):


And we're done:


A different perspective:


Mountain transportation:


Out for an evening stroll:


Harvest time:




Well, these pictures hardly do it justice. So I guess I'll go back and take more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home